The best propane smokers offer a delicious smoked flavor of mesquite, hickory, cherry and more flavors into meats. They allow the meat to be cooked low and slow on a heavy gauge steel wood chip tray, coupled with a water pan that infuses the meat with maximum flavor. The best Propane Smokers can be used or a variety of foods from ribs to hold turkey and Evan pies getting the best results every time. They come with fully adjustable heat controls, three damper valves and door thermometers minutes which allow proper internal temperature control throughout the whole cooking process. The best smoker allows cooking temperatures to vary from 160 degrees Fahrenheit to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. It also comes with removable trays that allow easy cleanup.
10. Camp Chef Smoke Vault 24”
Let’s Chef smoker comes with two adjustable smoking racks and one jerky smoking rack. It comes equipped with a water pan that infuses delicious flavor into the meat and a heavy gauge steel wood chip tray. It has a removable porcelain base tray with easy cleanup and 3 adjustable damper valves one on top and one on each side.
- The door thermometer ranges from 50 to 350 degrees and it’s easy to read.
- Cooking tips and ideas are included.
9. Masterbuilt MB20051316 Mps 340g XL Propane Smoker
This smoker is offered two versions of 30 and 40”. It uses patent-pending technology that allows a smoker to maintain a desired temperature so that you don’t have to. The safety shut-off valve allows you to focus on smoking without distractions like when it during or just in the temperature it also turns off the propane if the flame ever blows out.
- It comes with full chrome-coated racks with plenty of space to smoke it up to 16 chickens, 630 s, eight packs of ribs, or 8 pork butts.
- The tank fuel level gauge indicates the amount of propane in the tank and the heat diffuser evenly distributes heat from the burner.
8. Masterbuilt MB20050716 Mps 330g Propane Smoker
This 30-inch thermal temperature smoker comes with temperature sensor controls for the burner that allows it to maintain the desired temperature. It has four chrome-coated smoking racks that offer space and safety valves shut off the burner if the flame is extinguished.
- It is designed with a type 1 regulator with fuel level gauge and hose that indicates that mod for propane in the tech.
- The heat diffuser evenly distributes the heat from the burner.
7. Camp Chef Smoke Vault 18”
This smoked cooker cooks meat low and slows with the heavy gauge steel wood chip tray and water pan infusing it with delicious flavor. It can be used for a variety of foods from ribs to hold turkey and pies. The adjustable heat-control dials, three damper valves, and the door thermometer help control internal temperatures during the cooking process.
- The smoke that comes with one jerky smoking rack, a water pan.
- The porcelain base tray is easily removable for cleaning up.
6. Char-Broil The Big Easy TRU-Infrared Smoker Roaster & Grill
This is a roast, smoke, and grill all in one smoker. The TRU-Infrared technology even the cook’s food without flare-ups. It can be used to cook a variety of meats like turkey, ribs, roast or other cuts of meat placed in the roasting basket.
- It is able to hold up to 25lbs for roasting and has 180 square inches of cooking area for grilling.
- It is side-mounted with carrying handles allowing it to be moved with ease making it ideal for picnics and tailgates.
- It is easy to use only requiring a simple connection to a standard liquid propane tank.
5. Cuisinart COS-244 Vertical 36” Propane Smoker
This smoke is always 5.4 square feet of interior space allowing it to have plenty of room to smoke a variety of meat and trays of vegetables. The vertical design makes it perfect for patios and BBQ kitchens. It has four stainless steel racks that can easily be removed. The removable racks are dishwasher safe making for easy cleanup. The unit comes with a built-in thermometer which is easy to read, located on the front door that monitors internal temperature. The door also stays tightly sealed with the twist lock door and handle.
- The wood chips and water are held in a porcelain enameled steel tray that makes it easy to clean after use.
- The smoker comes with a 40-inch hose and regulator that attaches to a standard propane tank.
4. Dyna-Glo DGY784BDP 36” Vertical LP Gas Smoker
This smoker comes with 784 Square in Booking space and for adjustable steel wire racks. It has a 15000 BTU cast iron burner that comes with electronic push-button ignition and large control.
- It comes with porcelain enamel steel wood chip and water bowls with handles for easy cleanup.
- It has a double door design that offers greater heating or smoking control.
- The temperature gauge features smoke zones which indicate the ideal temperatures for infusing smoke flavor allowing you to cook with precision.
3. Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D Charcoal Offset Smoker
The heavy gate porcelain enameled steel wood chip box allows the smoker to properly infuse delicious flavor. The 15000 BTU heavy-duty cast iron burner comes with an electronic pulse ignition system that ensures quick and reliable ignition of the unit.
- This smoker comes with 784 square in of total smoking area and holds up to 100lbs of food at a time.
- It is designed with a dual door that minimizes heat loss allowing you to add chips throughout the smoking process.
- The heavy-duty steel body construction with high-temperature powder coat finishes ensures durability.
2. Masterbuilt MB20070210 MES 35B Electric Smoker
This 30” black color smoker comes with chrome-coated smoking racks and a built-in temperature gauge for easy temperature control.
- It has a removable water bowl to add moisture and flavor to the meat.
- The wood chip tray slides in and out for easy cleanup and ash removal during smoking.
- The front access grease tray catches greasy food drippings.
- The 1500 watt heating element offers even and consistent smoking.
1. Masterbuilt MB20073519 MES 130P Bluetooth Digital Electric Smoker
The number one smoker comes with Bluetooth smart technology that allows you to control the temperature and lighting. The Bluetooth technology also allows you to monitor the meat temperature and smoke desired levels of crispiness.
- Bluetooth also powers your smoker whether you are turning it on or off.
- It has four chrome-coated smoking racks and a patented side wood chip loading system that allows you to add wood chips without opening the smoker doors and losing heat.
- It has a thermostat temperature controller for even and consistent smoking. It has two handles on either side and wheels that make moving the smoker easy.