Radiator or coolant pressure testers are of great use in finding and monitoring the internal and external leaks of a cooling system and test the radiator cap. There are many variations of coolant pressure testers, with the most common being the hand pump device that comes with adapters that have different capsizes and a filler neck for the radiator. Another style uses shop air connected to the coolant overflow hose to carry out its function. A third version comes with an adapter that is used in place of the radiator cap and allows pressure or a temperature probe to be inserted and then measures the pressure generated by the coolant system to check for leaks. It is important to have an efficient pressure tester kit that is able to properly test for internal and external leaks.
10. WINTOOLS 18pcs Auto Cooling System Radiator Cap Pressure Tester Kit Pump Gauge Adaptors
This pressure tester Includes a 17 piece kit set and carrying case. It is designed to find internal and external leaks in any cooling system. It comes equipped with eight radiator cap adapters that are used to service your vehicle and is ideal for any car enthusiast and automotive expert.
- The kit includes a pump with a gauge used for testing pressurized cooling systems with a PSI.
- The kit also has a radiator cap adapter used in servicing domestic and imported cars.
- It comes with an operated relief valve that offers convenient pressure release add offers a reduction of strokes which are required in monitoring and safely responding quickly to pressurize cooling systems.
9. Astro Pneumatic Tool
This 78585 Universal radiator pressure tester is also a vacuum type cooling system that is suitable for domestic and imported vehicles. This pressure tester comes with color-coded radiator test caps to make it easy for the job in question. The set comes with a pressure testing pump with a horse, a quick coupler with pressure relief and a gauge test range of 0 to 35 PSI, one blue and one black radiator test cap adapter which are used to test 4 radiator caps and 17 test caps for testing cooling systems.
- It is specially designed with a vacuum purge that comes with a refill that neatly fits nearly any type of radiator cap.
8. DA YUAN 14 Piece Automotive Cooling System Radiator Pressure Tester Kit
Also described as a must-have for the auto shop, this kit is extremely durable and recommended by Automotive professionals. It comes with aluminum adapters set for most cars and trucks.
The set weighs 4.3 kilograms and has gauge test freshers that range from 0 to 2.5 bar. It comes with one carrying case, one pressure testing pump with a gauge, 1 temperature gauge and 12 aluminum adapters.
- The tester is efficient at helping detect internal and external leaks and it’s perfect in detecting head gasket failure.
- The thumb-operated relief valve is efficient for easy and quick pressure release and comes with a self-locking quick disconnect component.
7. 8MILELAKE 18 piece Radiator Pump
The best radiator pressure tester comes with a vacuum pump in its cooling system kit. It is useful for finding internal and external leaks in any cooling system. The pressure tester kit comes complete with a radiator cap adapters to suit any need.
- The pump can be used to measure pressurized cooling systems up to 35 PSI and has a large volume capacity that reduces strokes, offering self-locking quick disconnect components in the form of operated relief valve for convenient and safe pressure release.
- The kit is a 17 piece set, held in a black carrying case.
6. Goplus 28 Piece Universal Radiator Pressure Tester
This pressure tester kit is offered and two case colors, blue and red. The kit comes with one hand pump with a gauge, 1 temperature measuring system, 20 Universal color-coded adapters that fit any car, one filling hose, 1 vacuum purge, and a refill tool, for accessories, one plastic carrying case and either blue or red and an instruction manual.
- The 17 test caps can be used on both domestic and imported vehicles.
- The pressure tester is used to measure pressure from 0 to 35 PSI.
5. Stant 12270 30 Pound Cooling System
This kit comes with a pressure cap tester that allows you to test any modern car’s cooling system. It comes with a color-coded dial that is efficient accurately testing high-pressure caps and systems a pressure release bar that is important for releasing pressure buildup before removing the head from the neck for safety.
- The pressure tester can be used to test systems of up to 30 pounds of pressure with 25 easy to use adapters that are compatible with cars, light-duty trucks and heavy-duty vehicles.
4. BETOOLL Pro Fuel Injection Pressure Tester Kit Gauge
The duel dial offers accurate reading with a 140 PSI or 10 bar scale. This kit features a 3.5 ft long high-pressure hose with high-quality brass adapters that are designed to be rugged and long-lasting.
- The adapters, hoses, and fittings cover all fuel injection systems on most cars and trucks.
- The set comes in a molded case that makes storage and organization easy keeping the pieces in place.
3. OEMTOOLS 24444 System Refiller Kit
This refiller system refills an entire cooling system including the heater core offering an easy complete cooling system refiller. This system makes checking fully easy because it allows you to track the vacuum level when all valves are off.
- It comes with 5 adapters that fit almost all radiator’s necks and coolant reservoirs.
- It is also simple to use.
2. Goplus 18 Piece Universal Radiator Pressure Tester
It is a universal radiator tester that comes with a pump and cooling system. It is designed to detect leaks in the cooling system using the high-quality aluminum, rubber and plastic high-strength tools that offer stability and increased service life. The 8 radiator cap adapters included in the kit test pressure from 0 to 35 PSI and ideal for both domestic and imported vehicles. It comes with a purge and refills that fit nearly all radiator openings.
- Easy to use and allows an easy way to test for leakage, the radiator system along with a quick change of coolant save time and energy.
- The carrying case is a black plastic lightweight box with molds that keep all the tools organized.
1. OTC 5609 Cylinder Leakage Tester Kit
This kit is efficient at quickly diagnosing internal engine problems such as bad rings, valves and leaking head gasket using adapters that fit almost all applications. The dual 2(½) inch gauges are designed to read 0 to 100 PSI and feature Chrome bezels rugged protective outer boots for longer use and service.
- This kit includes a pressure-regulated manifold with quick couplers, 24in long 14 mm flex hose and a 10mm, 12mm and 18 mm thread adaptors.
- The blow-molded storage case keeps all the components organized and protected.