Loft furniture makes small spaces grander and organized. It also allows children to optimize space in their rooms. Ideal loft furniture comes with built-in ladders that make the loft accessible and easy to climb up and down. The loft has full-length guardrails that ensure safety. The slats on the best lofts are sturdy, to support the mattress. This ensures that no box springs are needed. The best lofts can also be converted into freestanding beds that allow the loft to become adaptable to your growing child’s needs. Lofts are designed with small space living in mind. They are ideal for optimizing small spaces and are quick to assemble and install.
10. Dorel Living Harlan Loft Bed
This loft bed comes in two colors, white and black. It is ideal for children and teens. It comes with a built-in four-step ladder for easy accessibility and has full-length guardrails to ensure safety. The loft bed offers a comfortable sleeping space and has a spacious workstation underneath where a desktop computer can fit allowing it to be a perfect homework or project space. The height from the floor to the desk is 29 inches.
- The Harlan loft is constructed with sleek slats that have clean lines on the headboard and footboard.
- It is designed to be constructed within minutes.
9. DHP Twin-Over Futon
This loft is designed to be a contemporary bunk bed that comes with a convertible couch and a bed with a metal frame and ladder. The loft comes with a space for a twin bed on the top bunk, that holds a mattress with a maximum thickness of 6 inches. The futon below can be used as a comfortable couch or a full bed, making it perfect for sleepovers. This loft is constructed using metal to provide seating protection and support.
- It has two, 4 step ladders on each end of the unit offering climbing versatility and safety.
- The bunk is easy to assemble and comes packaged in a convenient box that weighs 200lbs for the upper bunk and 600lbs for the futon.
8. DHP Miles Metal Full Bunk Bed
This bunk bed comes in four colors, black, blue, silver and white. It comes in twin, full, twin/full and twin/futon configurations and can be mounted with or without expert assembly. The collection features a sleek streamlined design with clean horizontal lines that are compatible with any room. The design is perfect for small space living or space-saving functionality, with varying configuration options that provide a 2-in-1 piece with extra storage options.
- The bunk bed materials are sturdy, built with metal that allows it to be used indefinitely.
- The unit is easy and quick to assemble.
7. Your Zone Metal Loft
This loft is a twin bed that comes in three colors, black, blue and pink making it a perfect addition to any child’s room. The twin-size is suitable for rooms that have limited space or a requirement to save space. The bottom space of the loft can fit a desk suitable for study, a gaming center, dressing table or any furniture that is desired.
- The two ladders located at opposite ends of the bed making it safe for use.
- The guardrails on the upper bunk ensure safety while in use.
- The loft is constructed from metal and can support 225lbs, which makes it adaptable from childhood to teen.
6. Max & Lily Twin Bunk Bed
This loft comes in five colors, clay, blue, grey, natural and white. It is available with or without expert assembly. It features quality solid New Zealand pinewood for the bed frame that is non-toxic with a VOC finish. It can hold up to 400lbs making it strong and stable, increasing it’s usage and longevity from toddler to teen. The wood slats and metal bars provide additional reinforcement and safety for the top bunk.
- The bunk measures at 50 inches high, making it an ideal solution for low ceilings.
- The lower bunk is positioned 2 inches above the ground which makes it a great sleeping or play space option for younger children.
- The bunk comes with an angled ladder that is constructed with grooved steps making it comfortable for climbing.
- The 14-inch safety rails with rounded edge low height are perfect for toddlers and children.
5. Walker Edison Modern Metal Pipe Bunk
This twin size loft bed is a kid’s bunk bed that comes in four colors, black, silver, white and grey. It is a small space friendly allowing for complete optimization and customization. It is styled as a twin loft, full workstation, full loft, twin low loft, and twin workstation. Space can be used as a gaming center or a workspace.
- The bunk has two integrated four-step ladders allowing easy access to the top of the bunk.
- The bed supports up to 250lbs and can be used from child to teen, making it suitable for dorm rooms.
- It supports an 8-9” mattress.
4. DHP Canopy Bed
The DHP Canopy Bed is constructed with a sturdy heart scroll designed frame that comes in four colors, pink, gold, pewter, and white. It is available in either twin or full sizes. The final posts on the canopy posts are round-shaped which makes it appealing and the slat support system used a box spring that is optional.
- The bed has a heart scroll design on the headboard and footboard for an elegant and fun decor for any princess room.
3. Dorel Living Milton Junior Twin Loft Bed
This bed is fun, stylish and functional. It is constructed with a sturdy wood frame with a bold white finish, making it agreeable with any decor. It has a low height that ensures and the guard rails on the top bunk reinforce safety.
- The integrated ladder is perfect for climbing up and down at bedtime.
- The space under the bed is perfect for storage, reading, gaming and fort building to suit any needs.
2. DHP Junior Twin Metal Loft Bed
This loft bed is a multifunctional design that comes with a white slide. This fun, contemporary design is constructed with a sturdy metal frame that reinforces safety. The guardrails run along the length of the bed for additional safety.
- The bed has slats that remove the need for box springs or a foundation.
- It accommodates one standard size twin mattress that is sold separately.
- The curtain sets are sold separately to add to the fun and allure to the bed turning it into a fort, bakery and everything the imagination can conjure.
- It supports a weight of 200lbs.
1. DHP Twin Over Full Bunk Bed
This bed is a small space approved and adds a modern touch and playfulness to a room. It is a 2-in-1 sleek, space-saving design that supports a twin mattress and 1 full mattress which is sold separately.
- The durable metal frame offers a sturdy, comfortable and long-lasting bed that supports 200lbs for the upper bunk and 450lbs for the bottom bunk.